Nox Medical acknowledges the privacy of visitors to this website. The information gathered by Nox Medical during use of this website will only be used for the purposes indicated and in accordance with law.
What information do we collect?
- Nox Medical collects cookies to improve the website users’ experience.
- Some of Nox Medical’s sites require registration, where personal information (such as name, address, and phone number) may be collected and/or any other information you provide.
- Note: Personal information regarding patient data should not be sent to Nox Medical unless due to legal or regulatory reasons AND it is relevant (such as in cases of notifying of an adverse event caused by a medical device). In this case Nox will store the data on a secure access restricted server. If unnecessary information are sent, Nox Medical will delete it immediately after becoming aware.
How do we use this information?
- To respond to your comments or complaints, including investigate any complaints received from you or from others.
- To generate statistics (which will not identify you) regarding the composition and nature of customer feedback.
- To monitor the effectiveness and safety of our devices in the market and help us improve our products.
- To monitor the use of our websites and online services to help us check, improve and protect our content, services and websites.
- Information collected are not used for personal profiling.
- Where personal information is collected in the course of an online business transaction, the visitor consents to reasonable business usage of that information.
We may also send you direct marketing in relation to relevant products and services. Electronic direct marketing will only be sent where you have given your express consent to receive it, or (where this is allowed) you have been given an opportunity to opt-out. You will continue to be able to opt-out of electronic direct marketing at any time by following the instructions in the relevant communication.
With whom and where will we share your personal data?
- Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required, if mandated by law or regulations, or if needed for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
- Personal data may also be shared with third party service providers who will process it on behalf of Nox Medical for the purposes above. Such third parties include, but are not limited to, providers of website hosting, search consoles, and various web services.
How long will we keep your personal data?
- We will not keep your personal information for any purpose for longer than is necessary and will only retain the personal information that is necessary in relation to the purpose. We are also required to retain certain information by law or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
Where is your data stored?
- The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
For instructions on how to turn off cookies please find them here.